The Somewhere Co. - Junior Backpack - Panda
The Somewhere Co. - Junior Backpack - Panda.
Say hello to our Junior Backpack, your little one’s newest buddy. It’s got their back! Our Junior Backpacks are super cute and perfect as day-care, kindy, and school bags, or for toting around all their favourite things on your day trips. They have one large zipped compartment (with two zip pulls so you can zip from either end!) and an elasticated pocket inside which is perfect for stuffing clothes. Have you seen our matching lunch cases? They fit perfectly inside! On the outside, it’s got a small pocket at the front and two elasticated side pockets which can fit a full-sized water bottle, or are great for popping shoes in. Our Junior Backpack has adjustable poly-canvas back straps and a small loop to hang the bag on hooks. The carry handles at the top of the backpack are for Mum and Dad to carry and will make morning drop off just that little bit easier. With a super sturdy shape and durable fabric, our backpacks are suited for every adventure!
Each of our backpacks has its own personality and will help bring out the style and personality of your little one too! With embroidered facial features, soft stuffed ears, artist designed prints on the front pockets, and vegan leather accents, we’ve thought of every detail! Panda has mint green straps and Cass Deller’s Caribbean Jungle print on the front pocket.
Pattern and ears may differ between bags.
- Size: H35cm x W29cm x D15cm | H13.78” x W11.42” x D5.91”
- One main zipped pocket with vegan leather zip pulls and an interior elasticated pocket
- Front patterned pocket with vegan leather accents and velcro closure (buckle just for show!)
- Two side elasticated pockets
- Embroidered eyes and nose, soft stuffed fleece ears
- Adjustable poly-canvas back straps, hanging loop and hand carry straps with button closure
Fabric & Care:
- Material: polyester canvas
- Hand wash preferred, do not soak
- Machine washable in a delicates washing bag on a cold gentle cycle only
- Please do not leave in the sun for prolonged periods of time as the fabric may fade